Wednesday 6 May 2009

Progression of Life.


Hrmph, my first entry, hard to put something of interest down, the blog is created for Pagan views, thoughts and ideas, also being i'm an Enkian, I will supply knowledge where and when I can. Advancements in life as I grow physically, mentally and emotionally.

Better start off with the basic information and such; My name is Leona (Lioness in English; Leona in Latin), i'm 18 years of age. Been into the occult for about 4 years now, I believe, almost 5. I was a dedicated "Satanist" back in 2005-6 (If my memory recalls correctly), and that is where I found Enki. I didn't agree with all the things the JoS said (Great meditations though!), thus trailed off to find my own path. So...From about 2007 I started intense studing into first Babylonian culture and beliefs to Akkadian then Sumerian (Where i'm still at.)
I do not in anyway,shape or form believe Enki to be "Satan", not to mention the word "Satan" meaning advisory.

Enki above all things is a caring and loving God, dedicated to teaching of his children.
He is a God of creativity, Wisdom,knowledge and in some aspects a magician in his own right.
I wouldn't call myself a 'Priestess', I have not been initiated in that sense, although one day I hope to be, but alas I am still young and learning. That is what an Enkian is being about to me,personally, learning and growing. Is life not one big classroom and the experience(s ) another lesson.

I am however a Child of Enki and a Witch, I strive to be the best I can be and more, dedicating my life to knowledge and wisdom, to finding the “truth” in all things,delighting in “the craft” of nature and sharing knowledge where it is truly wanted.

As I stated in the above, it is a slight progression through life, how I progress as an Ekian, what knowledge I discover,find and share with you.


I have -alot- to post, it would seem, but worry not! There will be a lot of random information also based on many Gods and Goddess; Enki, Enlil, Inanna, Utu etc, even some Celtic God(dess).

No comments:

Post a Comment