Sunday 27 March 2011

New Temple?


I've been wagering on this for a while now, but having no resources to make it come about.. Until yesterday. I've been searching for the right place to situate a temple, my imagination has been running riot- and half the places I cant afford, or are not well situated for privacy.
Yesterday me and a friend came across a small cave situated in Backwell, well hidden, and kept pretty much a secret. I think this is the most perfect setting we could've found. It is actually owned by the woodland trust, so as long as we keep it clean, tidy all should be well to set one up there.
Of course it will need a Blessing and purification Ritual, but I have high hopes for it- my greatest concern is if we do invest alot of time and effort in to erecting a temple from this ancient piece, some ignorant person will come along and sabotage it.

With the knowledge that this cave was used as a temple 2000+ years ago, one must respect the spiritual and archaeological aspects of the Cave.
I know I am not the only one to be privy to it's whereabouts, so one must understand, if all goes well... And I do manage to get as far as i'd like, what is the likelihood that all my effort will be swiftly removed?

My eyes and heart are set on that place.. I will take a few things up this week, just to see how well they keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment