Saturday 11 July 2009

If I miss a day.

As i've recently i've been awfully out of sink with my studying and meditations, thus having to reorganise certain things.
I'm strict on studying and meditating, for one keeps the mind active in research and the other gives off a calming to it, allowing for the other to be possible.
I was never one to get out and 'party' much, always been too shy! Still am. But recently i've tried to 'get over' that part of me, by going out to pubs and working up to clubs. To face a fear is to face, which i've been doing head on.
But doing so I have had to make adjustments, not permenant, certainly not! Just untill the faze has past and i'm able to interact with unfamiliar people in a civil and -unshy- manner.
Although some days i've had to skip, I have NOT missed my meditations, just moved them to the next day, same with the studying--If I miss a day it is the next in which it is done.
Although it is dissapointing to miss a set day in which I normally meditate on, it's nice after the meditation and studing is done to relax under the realisation that I have enhanced myself in some way or other. So that is always a good thing,indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment