Tuesday 23 June 2009

Sumer Solstice/Midsummer.



So the Solstice has past and Midsummer is here! Also, Glastonbury festival is up coming (Not that I can afford to go. :( )
So now is the time to get the shorts and sun cream out, the BBQ's in the evening's with family and friends. Enjoy the sun whilst it lasts here in Wales, as rare as it is.
I spent the Solstice over the woods with my other half, constructed an altar and built a fire. But considering we got lost on the way up, we didn't want to get lost on the way down! We left around about 10(10:30)

1 comment:

  1. Way to celebrate the mid-summer! We do not have woods in our area so I am a bit jealous but very glad you could share it with me. Our next celebration is August 18 in honor of Tammuz...baking of flat bread and honoring the coming together of Tammuz and Arbela.

    ReplyDelete